Apple Dump Cake
Easiest and best thing you will ever make for dessert. Made this for a cast party for Tulsa Opera and everyone loved it! I usually use apples but I’ve used cans of peaches, blueberries, cherries, whatever pie filling you can find.
Author: Joshua Trent
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish. (Don’t forget to spray with Pam.)
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the apples to coat.
- Pour yellow cake mix over the apple and sugar mixture.
- Pour melted butter over the cake, trying to top the cake as much as possible.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top to taste. Bake for 45 minutes or until top is bubbling and golden brown. By the way, let’s think of a new name. I don’t like eating desserts with the word “dump” in them.
Shown with Salted Caramel Sauce.