- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes or until it reaches a good consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Cool then strain to remove onion and garlic. Store in refrigerator.
- When cooked this sauce is brown and tastes almost like A-1 sauce.
About the Author (Author Profile)Self Described 'Domestic Divo' Joshua Trent shares his favorite Recipes, Household Advice, Gardening Guides, Tips on Entertaining and Seasonal Crafts.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Josh’s Ultimate Burger | JoshuaTrent.com | June 30, 2011