Bacon, Ham and Spinach Quiche
Recipe type: Brunch
I love quiche and I make it quite a bit so I came up with this recipe because I like more meats and filling than the custard part. Either way, you can’t go wrong!
- Pate Brisee (or store bought pie crust)
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped into pieces
- ½ cup chopped deli ham
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of shredded Gruyere cheese
- ¼ cup of shredded Cheddar cheese (white or yellow)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line pastry crust into tart pan and press against sides. Don’t stretch up the sides, it will shrink down during baking if you do.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place the tart pan on a baking sheet and pour the egg mixture into your tart.
- Sprinkle the bacon, ham, spinach, and cheese over the surface.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until your quiche appears puffed and pale golden brown. Remove pan from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes so the ingredients can set. Remove your tart from the pan and serve!