- 1 stick of butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream (at room temperature)
- 1 lemon (juice of) or 2 tbsp bottled juice
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Bring the cream to a boil and turn on low, let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add butter and bouillon cube and bring back to a boil, let simmer for another 2-3 minutes to reduce and thicken.
- Add lemon, basil, minced garlic, and pepper.
- Bring back to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Blend well and serve over pasta, chicken or fish.