Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls
Recipe type: Breakfast
These are ridiculous. I don’t even know what to say. Even people that don’t like cinnamon rolls can’t get enough.
- 1 (12 count) bag Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- Place the butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla ice cream in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Space the cinnamon rolls evenly on a half sheet (11 x 17 inch) pan, if using all 12, or in a 9 x 13 pan if using just 9 rolls. They will expand quite a bit so leave a good amount of room.
- Pour the cooled ice cream mixture over the cinnamon rolls and place in a cool oven overnight. Leave the icing packets on the counter overnight.
- In the morning bake rolls at 325°F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Drizzle with the icing and serve. Do not think about the nutrition facts, just enjoy!