- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp milk (about)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Worcesteshire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and Worcestershire cause in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Add enough milk to give the sauce the consistency of pancake batter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
About the Author (Author Profile)Self Described 'Domestic Divo' Joshua Trent shares his favorite Recipes, Household Advice, Gardening Guides, Tips on Entertaining and Seasonal Crafts.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Buffalo Wings | JoshuaTrent.com | September 28, 2011