- ½ cup flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 tbsp sugar divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 10 slices french bread, cut into 1″ cubes
- 3 oz pkg. cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if frozen, do not thaw)
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Grease 13×9 baking pan. Beat flour, milk, 2 tbsp sugar, vanilla and eggs in large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in bread cubes until well coated, then pour bread mixture into prepared pan.
- Top evenly with cream cheese cubes and blueberries.
- In small bowl, combine 2 tbsp sugar, cinnamon, and nuts and toss to mix. Sprinkle over blueberries and cream cheese.
- Cover casserole tightly and refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and bake casserole, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.