Mom’s Yeast Rolls
Recipe type: Breads
These are really quick and easy yeast rolls for a breadmachine. I also use the recipe to make hamburger buns that really wow your crowd.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4½ tsp yeast (two packages)
- 1½ cups lukewarm water
- Combine all ingredients in an automatic bread maker and start on dough setting (if no bread maker is available use a typical bread making timeline).
- Roll out on floured surface to about ¾ of an inch thick.
- Cut with a round cookie cutter or a glass 3” in diameter. Cover with a light weight towel and let rise 30 minutes in a warm draft-free place.
- Bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.