What You’ll Need:
10-12 inch pot base
3-4 inch pot for stand
Can of spray paint in your favorite color
Clear silicon caulking
Clear sealer (optional)
1. Find the middle of the base bottom and mark with a black pencil or marker.
2. Make a ring of caulk around the edge of the pot bottom and press together, bottom to bottom.
3. Once the caulking dries, spray the top with paint and let that dry.
4. Flip it over and spray the bottom.
5. Seal if you are going to be serving food directly on the stand, otherwise just use a cake doily.