Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
Recipe type: Salads
This is a really fresh slaw recipe that isn’t saturated with some cream based dressing. Great for a warm summer night when you don’t want anything too heavy.
- 1 (3 oz) package of Ramen Noodle Soup, chicken flavor
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup White Balsamic Vinegar (or White Wine Vinegar)
- ⅓ cup Canola oil
- 2½ tbsp sugar
- 12 oz bag of Broccoli Slaw
- 3 chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open Ramen Noodle package and break apart dried noodles on a cookie sheet. Save flavor packet for later. Add sliced almonds to the cookie sheet and give a quick toss.
- Bake for about 8 – 10 minutes. When done, let cool 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar and flavor packet.
- In a serving bowl, toss together the slaw, green onions, toasted noodles and almonds and the liquid mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!