Double Cookie Brownies
Recipe type: Dessert
These are really good brownies with cookie bottoms and oreos in the middle! In the words of Ina Garten, How bad can that be? They are good at room temp but even better warm or fresh from the oven.
- 1 box of Brownie Mix (plus egg or other ingredients)
- 1 package of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (plus egg, butter or other ingredients)
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan or line with foil.
- Make cookie dough according to package instructions. Press into the bottom of the pan to make the bottom layer.
- Top cookie dough with oreo cookies in a single layer. I only used 16 oreos because I wanted brownie mix to get in between them.
- Make brownie mix according to package instructions. Pour over oreos and cookie dough to form the top layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done.