- 1 box of Brownie Mix (plus egg or other ingredients)
- 1 package of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (plus egg, butter or other ingredients)
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan or line with foil.
- Make cookie dough according to package instructions. Press into the bottom of the pan to make the bottom layer.
- Top cookie dough with oreo cookies in a single layer. I only used 16 oreos because I wanted brownie mix to get in between them.
- Make brownie mix according to package instructions. Pour over oreos and cookie dough to form the top layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done.