Easy BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs
This is a great recipe for boneless pork ribs or country style pork ribs. Easy finger-lickin’ BBQ even a beginning cook could make!
Author: Joshua Trent
- 4 pounds boneless ribs
- 1½ cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- Place ribs in a roasting pan lined with foil and greased for easy clean-up. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for one minute.
- When the ribs have cooked for 45 minutes, drain grease off and spoon sauce over ribs.
- Cover with foil and bake for another 90 minutes.
- Uncover, baste with a little sauce and bake 30 minutes longer, basting again after 15 minutes.
If you’re cutting the recipe in half or anything, don’t cut the sauce in half or the ribs will be a little dry. (Mistake I made the first time I made these.)