Shown with our Spicy Ranch Burger
Easy Grilled Potatoes
Recipe type: Side Dishes
I made these up last summer as a quick fix to throw on the grill and have a great side dish! Really really easy and practically fail proof, you’ll love them!
- 3-4 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into ¼ inch slices (or whatever you have on hand)
- ½ medium onion, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1½ tbsp House Seasoning
- 3 tbsp butter, cut into ¼ inch “pads”
- Put the potatoes, onions and seasoning in a foil pan and mix to combine.
- Top with pads of butter all over.
- Cover with foil and put on grill set to medium heat for 25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.