- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 heaping cups frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or combination)
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (messy but pretty version) or in a 9″ pie pan (cleaner version).
- In a medium bowl mix together the sugar and flour. Add the berries and mix again, careful not to crush the berries. Add the lemon juice and mix again.
- Pile the berry mixture in the middle of your crust.
- Fold over a small section of crust, now fold over another section on top of that to form a “crimp”.
- Brush with the egg white mixed with 2 tsp water.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350°F and continue baking for another 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden.