Easy Vodka Sauce
Recipe type: Sauces
I love vodka sauce and this is soo easy there’s no reason you can’t enjoy it too!
- 1 (24-28 oz) jar of red sauce
- ⅔ cup vodka
- ⅓ cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- Bring the vodka to a boil and turn on low, let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and bring back to a boil, let simmer for another 5-10 minutes to reduce and thicken.
- Add jar of sauce, grated cheese, and basil. Bring back to a boil only for a minute or two just to heat the sauce and melt the cheese.
- Blend well and serve over your favorite pasta.