What you’ll need:
*3 1/2 inch wood dowel rods
*3 packets of tool/broom holders
*box cutter or exacto knife
*electric drill with a 5/32 drill bit (or bigger depending on your hooks)
1. Start by removing the rubber grips from the hooks.
2. Using your drill, center a hole about 1/2 inch deep on both ends of the dowel rods. Make sure your rods fit in the dowel rod holes with just a little wiggle room.
3. Screw one of the hooks into the previously chosen wall and then slip on the dowel rod. Use a level on the dowel rod to make adjustments for the other hook.
4. Screw the other hook into place.
5. Repeat with as many rods as you like.
** To install paper, just lift one side up and the dowel should easily slip off.
**If you can’t find the right hooks at your local hardware store, I have posted an exact match in my online store. (Look in the Arts & Crafts Section)