Glazed Orange Carrots
Recipe type: Joshua Trent
This is a great recipe I pulled from Taste of Home Magazine that looks good enough that I’m going to try it this year. Looks good doesn’t it!!
- 2 pounds fresh carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced
- fresh parsley
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain. Melt butter in a large skillet; stir in orange juice concentrate and brown sugar.
- Add carrots and parsley; stir to coat.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until glaze is thickened.