Grilled Potato Slices
I get tired of foil pan potatoes and I don’t want to use the oven in the summer so I came up with these last summer and everyone really liked them.
Author: Joshua Trent
Recipe type: Grilling, vegetables
- 3-4 large russet potatoes
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Scrub and wash the potatoes. Cut lengthwise into a little over ¼ inch slices.
- Place the potato slices in a single layer on paper towels and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, mustard, herbs and seasonings.
- Add the potatoes and toss to mix, make sure slices are covered well.
- If you haven’t already done so, preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Use tongs to add slices to the grill in a single layer.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes until nice and browned. Flip and grill for another 6-8 minutes or until a fork pierces the potatoes easily.