- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 king size Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour into your ice cream freezer and start freezing.
- Put the candy bars in a large zip-loc bag.
- With a meat hammer or a rolling pin smash the candy bars into small pieces. (This is great for taking out your frustrations!)
- When about 5 minutes remain until the ice cream is finished, pour in the candy pieces.