Homemade Butterfinger Ice Cream
Recipe type: Frozen
This is one of the easiest ice cream recipes out there, no cooking or raw eggs just a very simple and quick recipe with a very flavorful reward!
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 king size Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour into your ice cream freezer and start freezing.
- Put the candy bars in a large zip-loc bag.
- With a meat hammer or a rolling pin smash the candy bars into small pieces. (This is great for taking out your frustrations!)
- When about 5 minutes remain until the ice cream is finished, pour in the candy pieces.
If you have a rotating bowl type freezer this recipe is great because it won’t be hard as a rock tomorrow but much softer like ice cream from the store.