Josh’s Favorite Grilled Burger
This is my favorite “go-to” recipe for great grilled burgers. Just a very good flavor without being overpowering.
Author: Joshua Trent
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb ground lean beef
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 egg yolk
- ⅓ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup B2 Sauce (or A1 sauce)
- 1 tbsp house seasoning
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Splash or two of liquid smoke (optional)
- Dabs of butter (enough for each patty)
- Mix together all ingredients (except butter) using a fork. A fork instead of your hands will keep the meat tender.
- Make burger patties big enough for your buns and lay on a preheated grill.
- Leave on the grill for a good 4-5 minutes and flip (only flip once).
- Put a dab of butter (about ½ a tbsp) on each patty and let melt.
- When the burger is done put it on a bun with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
BTW, this recipe reminded me of a joke. What do you call a cow with only two legs? …LEAN BEEF!! What do you call a cow with no legs? …GROUND BEEF!! (No animals were harmed in the making of this joke)