Recipe type: Dessert
This is a ridiculously simple pie recipe that anyone can throw together in a matter of minutes. It’s great for pretty much any occasion and it’s extremely easy on the budget!
- 1 homemade graham cracker crust
- 6 oz. frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 12 oz. pkg. Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- Few drops red food coloring (pie looks prettiest with pale pink)
- Beat lemonade concentrate, Cool Whip and condensed milk together until smooth. Pour into homemade pie crust and chill for one hour before serving. This may actually give you enough for two pies. You can freeze this pie also and cut what you want and put out for 15 minutes before serving. You can serve with a little Cool Whip on top of pie.
If you have it, you can also add an 8 oz package of softened cream cheese in the mixture but it’s completely optional.