- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans Hunt’s Pork and Beans
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ pound bacon strips, cut into ½-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix onion, pork and beans, mustard, maple syrup, light brown sugar, ketchup, and lemon juice.
- Pour bean mixture into a 9×13 pan lined with foil for easy cleanup, top with the bacon pieces.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 60 minutes.
Category: Side Dishes