Mom’s Macaroni & Cheese
Recipe type: Pasta, Side Dishes
Serves: 4 to 6
This is just about the easiest form of Mac & Cheese out there. It’s just Velveeta, milk and pasta, that’s it. Couldn’t be easier.
- 2 cups (8 oz) elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 pound block Velveeta Cheese, cut up into cubes
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni as directed on package, drain well and return to pot.
- Add Velveeta, milk, dash of salt and a dash of pepper. Stir on low heat until Velveeta has melted.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.