Shown with Orange Julius
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp orange zest
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (about) confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar and orange zest in a bowl; mix well.
- Dip biscuits in butter then dip in sugar mixture and coat well.
- Arrange, standing on edge, in a 9-inch tube pan (or bundt pan).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then invert on serving platter.
- Blend cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir in the orange juice. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over hot biscuit ring and let drip down the sides. Serve warm.
About the Author (Author Profile)Self Described 'Domestic Divo' Joshua Trent shares his favorite Recipes, Household Advice, Gardening Guides, Tips on Entertaining and Seasonal Crafts.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Orange Julius - JoshuaTrent.com : JoshuaTrent.com | September 20, 2012