- 2 oranges
- 1 package orange flavored Jell-O
- ½ cup boiling water
- ½ cup Vodka
- Slice oranges in half. Using a spoon, scoop out all the flesh and divider pith. Put aside for later use.
- In a bowl, mix Jell-O and boiling water using a wire whisk. When all of the Jell-O has dissolved, add vodka and mix thoroughly.
- Pour liquid Jell-O into orange halves. Cover with plastic cling wrap and refrigerate for approximately 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Once Jell-O is firm, slice each half into 3 wedges and serve.