- 20 to 24 chicken drumsticks
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (or 1 tsp sage, 1 tsp thyme)
- ½ cup butter
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a food storage bag, combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika, curry powder, and poultry seasoning. Shake to mix.
- Line 2 13×9-inch pans with heavy duty foil. Place ¼ cup butter in each pan. Place pans in oven to melt butter. (Be careful not to let your butter burn!)
- Coat chicken with seasoned flour mixture, shaking about 3 legs at a time in the bag. Place chicken in prepared pans in the melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Turn over and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until tender and nicely browned.
About the Author (Author Profile)Self Described 'Domestic Divo' Joshua Trent shares his favorite Recipes, Household Advice, Gardening Guides, Tips on Entertaining and Seasonal Crafts.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Oven Fried Chicken Drumsticks By Joshua Trent #Recipe | May 17, 2013