Ages: 3 & Up
Bring a touch of Hawaii to your craft projects with a bunch of lovely leis. Aloha!
- Uncooked ziti
- Acrylic paint and brushes
- Crepe paper
- Color 16 pieces of uncooked ziti using paints. Let dry.
- Next, cut out bunches of three-petaled flower shapes from colored crepe paper sheets.
- Loosely tie a knot in one end of a three-foot piece of string. Thread the other end through the eye of a large sewing needle. Sew through the centers of a dozen or so flowers. Then string on a piece of painted ziti.
- Continue sewing on flowers and pasta, stopping three inches from the end of the string. Undo the knot and tie together the string ends with an overhand knot.
Category: Children's Crafts