Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies
Recipe type: Dessert
I think my sugar spiked just typing that title! These are really good and super easy for a quick dessert for the kids or some last minute company!
- 1 (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough block (24 count)
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 box brownie mix (I used dark chocolate)
- oil, eggs, water or whatever your brownie mix says
- Preheat oven according to brownie box directions.
- Mix brownie batter according to box directions.
- Press 2 cookies into each opening in a 12 count muffin or individual brownie pan.
- Unwrap Peanut Butter cups and place 1 on top of cookie dough in each opening.
- Pour a little batter into each opening, leave at least ¼ inch to the rim. Be careful not to overfill.
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes at (I’m assuming) 350°F.
I also like to use Rolo’s instead of Reese’s or Almond Joy Bite Size Pieces.
Not a very good pic but this will give you a visual for the directions: