- 2-4 sweet potatoes
- brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and set the rack to the bottom ⅓ of the oven.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 60 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and serve!
Pictured with Smothered Steak with Onions & Mushrooms
About the Author (Author Profile)Self Described 'Domestic Divo' Joshua Trent shares his favorite Recipes, Household Advice, Gardening Guides, Tips on Entertaining and Seasonal Crafts.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Smothered Steak with Mushrooms & Onions | JoshuaTrent.com | March 15, 2012
- Perfect Baked Sweet Potatoes with Maple Syrup & Cinnamon | Gourmet Beauty | October 24, 2012