Recipe type: Appetizer
These pizza roll’s are super easy and actually really good for being so simple! I’ve served them at some pretty nice parties and they’re always the first thing to go.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles. Layer each rectangle with 6 slices of pepperoni and even amounts of mozzarella cheese. Roll tightly lengthwise and slice each into 4 or more pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.