Potato Broccoli Casserole
This is a standard at the family reunions but I make it once a week and eat off of it for a few days so I don’t have to worry about a “side” item every night.
Author: Joshua Trent
Recipe type: Vegetables
- 1 (32 oz) pkg frozen hash browns
- 1 lb (approx) frozen cut broccoli
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8oz) carton sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in a very large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly on bottom of casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.