Ranch Mac & Cheese
Author: Joshua Trent
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pkg. (16 pz.) elbow macaroni
- 1 cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. garlic pepper blend
- 1 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- ½ cup crushed saltines
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni accordin to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.