I thought this was such a cute idea for all the summer patriotic holidays! Perfect for the 4th!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries (hopefully you can find some with prettier green leaves than mine)
- 4-5 white chocolate bakers squares
- blue sanding sugar
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for about 20-30 seconds, stir, and repeat until it’s all melted. (Don’t melt according to package directions, 2 whole minutes before stirring? Can you say burnt chocolate?)
- Dip the strawberries in the white chocolate, hold above the bowl until the excess is drained off then dip in a small bowl filled with the sanding sugar.
- Place on wax paper and let the chocolate cool and harden. Throw them in the freezer or fridge for about 15-30 minutes if you’re in a hurry because you forgot you were in charge of bringing a dessert to the 4th of July picnic. Completely hypothetical scenario by the way…