This is one of my favorite recipes for Roasted Asparagus courtesy of Ina Garten.
Author: Ina Garten
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- Good olive oil
- Kosher salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if they’re thick, peel them.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus for 25 minutes, until tender but still crisp.