- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- Good olive oil
- Kosher salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if they’re thick, peel them.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Roast the asparagus for 25 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
Category: Side Dishes, Vegetables
Self Described 'Domestic Divo' Joshua Trent shares his favorite Recipes, Household Advice, Gardening Guides, Tips on Entertaining and Seasonal Crafts.