Summary: Yes, you read right, Sex-In-A-Pan. It is in my family recipe book, you can look. We call it “Oklahoma Yummy” for the G audiences. Everyone goes crazy over it and wants more but there’s always somebody in the group who doesn’t get any. Oh…now I get it. It’s in layers so bare with me:
- 1 ½ stick margarine
- 1 ½ cup flour1 cup chopped pecans
Mix ingredients and pack in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes and let cool completely.
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Mix ingredients and spread over bottom layer.
3rd, 4th & 5th Layers:
1 vanilla pudding box
1 chocolate pudding box
1 tub Cool Whip (minus the 1 cup from above)
Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Prepare the vanilla pudding according to the package directions. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding according to the package directions. Spread over vanilla pudding layer.
- Spread the rest of the Cool Whip over the top of the chocolate pudding layer.
- Top with chopped pecans or chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
Copyright © 2011 JoshuaTrent.com, All Rights Reserved.