Shown with our Pepper Parmesan Onion Rings
This is my all-time favorite burger! There’s just something about the combination of pickles, bbq sauce and mayonnaise that make this burger taste great! Great with Swiss cheese or Provolone, whatever you have on hand!
Author: Joshua Trent
Recipe type: Beef
- ¾ pound ground chuck
- ¾ pound ground sirloin
- 1½ tbsp House Seasoning
- 2 tbsp A1 sauce (optional)
- 4 slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 Burger Buns
- Your Favorite BBQ Sauce (Best with sweet sauce)
- Sliced Pickles
- Using a fork, gently mix the chuck, sirloin, seasoning and A1 sauce together in a bowl.
- Grill on medium high for about 5 minutes on each side (or until the internal temperature reaches 145° for medium or 155° for medium well).
- Put the slices of cheese on each burger to let it melt and cover the burgers loosely with foil on a plate for about 7 minutes.
- To assemble burgers, put a little mayo on the bottom bun, burger, cheese, pickles and bbq sauce on the top bun. YUM YUM YUM!